Hello! And welcome to my blog!
This is an occasional look at life, with the aim of inspiring people, motivating individuals, and hopefully making your heart smile along the way!
Please feel free to contact me at russthewriter@outlook.com or fill in the contact form elsewhere on the site (see the menu above) to give feedback, make suggestions, or to send me your own contributions to this blog.
Any inspirational material, videos, pics or quotes - all positivity is welcome!
Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to seeing you again!
Remember; belief will always shine through any darkness...


This week's inspiring quote:

 

Seen or heard any words that inspired you? Let me know!

This week's inspiring photo helps us remember that uniqueness is not unique - we are all unique individuals, so be yourself, my friend! On the weekend of Valentine's, or other celebratory occasions, it doesn't matter how many cards you send or receive, there is someone out there who will love you for you. All you have to do to attract that person is be yourself, be proud of who you are, and believe in yourself. If you don't, how do you expect anyone else to? Celebrate yourself, friends! You are awesome!



To add to my inspirational photo, I give you this week's inspiring song:

Lee Ann Womack's 'I hope you dance':

This version shows the lyrics:

Have any songs that make the hairs on your neck stand up, that got you through the tough times, or just plain inspired you? Drop me a link and I'll post them!



A story I saw on the web this week made my heart smile.

This young lad is such an inspiration, and the support and reaction from his hero and his favourite football club are magnificent!

Check out George's awesome moment here:

The follow-up by the club was brilliant - move over Lionel Messi!

Seen any heart-warming stories on the web or in the news? Send me details and I'll post them for everyone to watch or read!






Mrs G and I have just celebrated our wedding anniversary (yay!), so to celebrate couples everywhere, I offer this advice:





Finally, I bring you this week's highlighted charity: Macmillan Cancer Support.

As has been documented, sadly, on an almost daily basis, many high-profile figures from the world of entertainment and celebrity have lost battles with cancer already this year. 
But this is an indiscriminate disease that has no respect for money, position, health or age. 
It has no barriers. 
Many, many more people fight this battle on a daily basis than is shown by the tip of the iceberg shown on the news, which generally focuses on high-profile personalities. 

For more details of this amazing charity, the work they do, and how to help or donate, follow the link below:

 

Have a charity you'd like me to feature? Email me details to russthewriter@outlook.com and I'll feature them for you!



That's it for this week, folks!

I hope you've found something here to inspire or motivate you, or just plain make you smile!

Have an awesome week, keep believing in yourself, and I'll see you again soon, my friend!

Until then; keep shining!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts